Missed the snapshot

Hi everyone! I’m a new investor in XRP and yesterday I discovered Flare. I saw that a snapshot was took but I missed it. Can I still participate? How can I do if the answer is yes? Thanks

Hi @Anthonino98 - unfortunately I don’t think so. If you didn’t have your XRP in a compatible wallet or exchange at the snapshot time you will not be eligible to claim spark.

However, don’t let that discourage you. I have heard that Flare.Finance will be doing an Airdrop. I do not know this for sure but I will certainly post back on this forum once I get solid evidence.

1 Like

Thanks for the answer @A.J .And Is it possible to change the ETH adress (then the message key) afterwards on XRP toolkit ? My friend did all the steps before de snapshot with his ledger. However, he put a wrong eth adress. Can he change the adress (and the message key) and still be eligible? Thanks

1 Like

Anthonino98

I don’t know if you’ve looked further into this but if you own the private keys and your XRP address is listed in the Flare snapshot results, you can still register or update an etherium address. To my knowledge, the network is still not live and you have up to 6 months after the snapshot to claim.

1 Like